Tuesday, May 14, 2013

05/14/13 - SIT Sketch #110

Hello there!
Long time no see...errr...blog!
Once again I am late for the party!
Not good!
Well they say "better late than never" so w/ that in mind I am here to share the latest sketch over at "Sketches in Thyme":


Sketch # 110:
 
 
And my interpretation of it:
 
"Pucker Up"
Journaling: "Spring Break '13. Madi at the M&M store in Vegas"
 
 
The green M&M is my daughter's favorite M&M character so when we saw this cute doll of her making a kissy face I of course had to take a picture of my daughter imitating her! I think she did a really good job! LOL!
 
As you can see, this time I stayed true to the original sketch.
I added a few minor modifications, but for the most part the sketch worked for me as is!
 
Please stop by SIT and show us how it works for you!
Link up by May 31st for your chance to be a guest Maven  in July!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the colors, the photos and the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I like the two large circle outlines you added- they really put the emphasis on your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you used and the smaller circles work really well with the layout theme. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and take on the sketch. The colors are great with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back!!! I've missed you!!! :)
    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...