Friday, September 6, 2013

09/06/13 - Farewell From SIT

"Sketches In Thyme" is saying farewell.
Our fearless leader Tiffany needs to take a break and as sad as it is to see SIT go, it's understandble...we all need a break sometimes!
 
The blog will still be up so that you can  draw inspiration from the sketches that were shared over the years. Think of this as time to catch up on all the sketches you didn't have time to play w/ before!
 
There is a "goodbye" post up right now in which some of the DT members, including myself, have chosen one of our favorite sketches and our takes on it.
 
Please stop by and check it out: Farewell
 

2 comments:

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...