Monday, September 9, 2013

09/09/13 - "All That She Wants"

Hi and good Monday morning to you!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
 
No Design Team challenges for me to share today...that's later in the week.
 
Today I want to share w/ you a super cute layout I created this past weekend!
It's "super cute" because of the subject...
 
Here is the layout:
 
"All That She Wants"
Journaling: "Madi's latest wish is to have a pug. She wants one so badly that she said
she'd be fine w/ not getting any other gifts at Christmas time as long as she gets a pug."
 
My daughter has been asking for, no let me re-phrase that, begging for a pug! She has wanted one for a few years now but lately, w/in the last 2 months or so, she has just been fanatic about it! That's all we hear about now: "Pug, pug, pug!" We told her that once Ivanna, our malti-poo, and Spotty, our mutt, die then she can have one. So now we're worried that she may put a hit out on them! LOL!
 
Actually I wouldn't mind having one myself but my hubby doesn't want to deal w/ a puppy in the house... all the training it would require and the destruction it would cause. I understand but all Madi and I see is "cuteness" and we are a sucker for cuteness! It's good that my husband is around to be the voice of reason! 
 
I printed the picture off of the internet and Madison drew the picture below it.
I told her that she may not get a pug but at least for now she would have this. Of course it's not as good as the real thing but ya know...that's just the way it goes sometimes.
 
Who knows...between now and Christmas maybe my husband will change his mind....but I seriously doubt it. I have a feeling Madi will be working hard to convince him though.
It's going to be a long 3 months! Hahahahahahahaha!
 

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I've been wanting a pug for about a year now (now that my kids are nearly gone!), but then I think about the potty training and having to find a dog sitter when we are gone, etc...I get over it ha ha ha.

    They are adorable though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephews have a pug, Emma. She is such a snorty little girl! When the boys were pretty little, the oldest and youngest dressed in suit/ties along with Emma, and the middle one was an alien - they went as Men In Black for Halloween. It was hysterical! :)

    I know what it's like to want another dog, even though you already have loveable ones at home. Give Madi a hug and remind her that when the time comes, you guys will all know. It will all work out the way it's supposed to. Right place, right time ... I believe in that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tanya - right place, right time - and it will all work out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww this is adorable! LOVING that heart, the dog house and her drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One warning... pug puppies chew everything!!! I definitely didn't get my apartment deposit back after she ate the ENTIRE window sash. I didn't realize she was chewing on it because she'd hide behind the curtains. Then she chewed through the bottom of one of our dining room chair legs. Having said that, she was the bestest dog in the history of EVER!!! So cuddly, great with the kids, preciousness in a tiny package.

    Your layout is wonderful and I love your daughter's drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope he changes his mind, Doreen! ADORABLE! But I've heard (Just heard... I'm not speaking from experience.) pugs have lots of respiratory problems. I'm telling you, go to the pound. Those mutts make the BEST family members ;). Plus, they all need a good home so desperately. Your page is ever so sweet! LOVE the addition of her drawing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...