Thursday, December 26, 2013

12/26/13 -SIWAS: "Happy Xmas"

Good After-Christmas-Day to you!
Not sure how many blog visitors I'll get today, but if you are reading this, I am sharing my layout for the latest challenge over at "Scrap It W/ a Song".
The challenge song = "Happy Xmas" by John Lennon
Here are the lyrics.
 
 
 
"Our 1st Gingerbread House"
Journaling: "Since I love Snoopy and there were 4 individual houses we went w/ this cute
set we found at Knotts. We had a lot of fun making them despite the fact that all but David's fell apart.
The worse was Joseph's which we dubbed 'Murder Scene' - 2012."
 
 
I have to admit I was a little lazy w/ this one. With the holidays so close and so much prepping needing to be done, I didn't really have a lot of time to scrap so I didn't really pay attention to the lyrics of the song but instead went simple and just focused on the fact that the song mentioned Christmas. I scrapped pics of my family's first time ever attempt at building a gingerbread house last year.
 
The layout itself is very simple as well. As I said I didn't have a lot of time, but what I lack in difficulty I think I more than make up w/ in bling! :0)
I love my sprinkles of self-adhesive bling! Plus used up more stash!
 
As for Christmas 2013?
It was a success!
Lots of family, friends, and fun! But hard to believe another one has come and gone!
 
Hope yours was wonderful as well!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Christmas was a success! The LO looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh I loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the bling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! :) I love how you often use large circles, it really does help move your eyes around on the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...