Tuesday, July 1, 2014

07/01/14 - "My Scraps and More Sketch" #85

So...I scrapped again!

And this time it was for a challenge over at "My Scraps and More".

Here is their sketch:



 

And here is what I was inspired to create:

 
"Today (Panini 12/27/13)"


This is one of those layouts where I couldn't think of a title so I just used one of my "word" embellies
as my title. And, since the title "Today" can be used on a lot of layouts, I sub-titled it w/ Panini's name and the date to distinguish it from other layouts I've created that may have a similar name.
 
I had stopped following most of the challenge blogs because it became overwhelming to see them on my blog roll when I had no time/desire to scrap.  Now that I am getting back into scrapping a bit, I need to find them again.
"My Scraps and More" happens to be one I just re-discovered and was happy to see they still inspire me!

What about you, what are your "go-to " blogs when you need inspiration?
Let me know so I can check them out!

4 comments:

  1. I love Nichol Magouirk's scrapbooking. I could never imagine being able to come close to duplicating anything she creates, but she inspires me. She's been busy doing a lot of cards lately, so she hasn't been showing a lot of layouts, but I still check out her blog. Panini is super cute, looking all proper and sitting pretty! :) Love the colors you pulled together for your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like My Scraps and More. Another I like is Let's Get Sketchy. There are so many others. Great to see you scrapping again. It's been awhile for me - not by choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet page!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...