Monday, October 6, 2014

10/06/14 - "Cutest Cat EVER"

 
 
Hi!
Just wanted to stop by and share this layout I made this weekend simply because it puts a big smile on my face and thought it might do the same for you!
Since it is Monday (UGH!) I figured  a little bit more to smile about would be a good thing! :0)
(Click on image to enlarge)...
 
"Cutest Cat EVER"
 
A super adorable photo of our cat Panini. I just love her expression in this photo!
 
The PP is from the Bo Bunny "Happy Tails" collection.
The 3x4 cards are from the Simple Stories "Snap - Cat" collection.
The title letters are from the $1 spot at Target.
 
 
Hope you have a good Monday!

For the following challenges at SB.com: October "Scrap Your Pet " challenge - including twist of mixed fonts
and the October "Scrap Lift Your Favorites" challenge - I scrap lifted "Love" by Jody Wenke.


4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love when they stretch their long pretty legs out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVING those journal cards!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the way the buttons accent the journal cards. I'm pinning this so that I can remember that cool technique. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...