Thursday, June 4, 2015

06/04/15 - Good Reads


Hi!
Really quick post!

Just wanted to advise you, those who asked and/or care, that I have signed up for "Good Reads".
I was on it before but saw no real need so I canceled, but...
maybe it's because I didn't have any "friends" on there since I didn't know anyone else w/ a "Good Reads" account.
Also I signed up because I discovered they had a "2015 Reading Challenge" function which allows you to log your books and advises you what percentage you're at, and how far you are behind/ahead in the challenge; the nerd in me likes stuff like that, LOL!

Soooooooo...
If you're interested in adding me my user name is: Doreen Vasquez...
So original, I know...LOL!

Hope to see you there!

BTW -  I FINALLY finished "Wild" and I am currently reading "Paper Towns" and will start reading "The Host" soon.... as soon as I can find it under my bed, where I stashed it! ;0P

5 comments:

  1. Off to look you up :D I have Paper Towns checked out, but I haven't started reading it yet.

    Good luck on completing the list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nerd in me would like that too, although the perfectionist in me would hate that every single book I've ever read since birth would not be recorded. I'd have a hard time randomly starting to record books in the middle of the week, in the middle of a month, in the middle of a year, in the middle of my lifetime. Sigh. I should get over that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe .. I am just as original ... I am Julie Tucker Wolek on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HHey girl! I think I'm going to start papertowns this weekend! I'm not a big reader but sometimes my daughter just raves about a good book and i'm like ok I will read it next! Plus I want to see the movie!

    Hope you have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be looking for you. Not sure what my name is one there but think it is Leslie Germain. Hmmm. Let me check!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...