Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12/16/15 "Pig In a Blanket"

Layout #15 for 2015
 
I loved this photo so much I couldn't wait to make a layout w/ it!
I took the photo in the morning and as soon as I had the opportunity I scrapped it; that day (today)!
 
 
"Pig In a Blanket" 
Journaling: "December 16th, 2015... Posted on Instagram: Pig in a blanket...
Yeah, I went there! LOL It's actually 2 blankets and 1 is electric"
 
 
 
For the Scrapbook.com "December Scrap Your Pet or Animal" challenge

Just a heads up - I'm on vacation for a week starting today; a stay-cation.
Just taking a much needed break from work...
So I may be posting more than usual.

TIA for your visits and comments!

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo!!! And enjoy your stay-cation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this layout. So cute!! I wonder if pigs and rabbits get along well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...