Monday, January 2, 2017

01/02/17 - MIM #79

 
Happy New Year!
Happy 2017!
Happy First Monday of the year!
Happy First "Make It Monday" of the year!
 
Today MIM Sketch #79 is up live over at the "The Memory Nest" blog:
 
 
Here is my layout - 
 
 
"Snapchat/Hog Heaven"
 
Journaling: "December 14th, 2016
Snapchat creates a pig filter!"
 
 
As the "grandmother" of a mini-pig I was very excited to discover they made a pig filter.
If you do not have Snapchat then you don't know that sometimes when they create a new filter it's only available for a day...
So not only was I very happy to discover they made a pig filter but I was excited that I found it when it was actually still available!
So of course, I made sure to snap and save some photos for my scrapbook!
 
As for the sketch, I was shocked to discover I had no large chevron print patterned papers!
I looked through my stash, new and old, and came up empty!
So I decided instead to just copy the basic design concept of the sketch.
I used and old piece of PP that had been sitting in my stash for years and finished the layout off w/ a scattering of stickers that related to the theme.
Overall it was an easy layout to create.
Honestly most of my time was taken looking for a piece of chevron paper, LOL!
 
Now it's your turn; you have until January 31st, 2017 to play!

2 comments:

  1. super cute page! Awesome way to make a "chevron"--love your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Doreen! Love the large chevron and that you used the pig filter- too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...