Monday, August 21, 2017

08/21/17 - "Ice Cream Thief"

Hello, and Happy Monday!
I have been neglecting my blog lately, though I have been scrapping quite a bit!

Sometimes I want to share my layouts but don't have the time or energy to do much more than that...
So I just don't post at all.
That's a bad habit to fall into so I am going to try my best to post my layouts even if I don't add much commentary along w/ them.

To get things started, here is the most recent layout I created:



"Ice Cream Thief"

Journaling:
"I really enjoyed this Orange Day Dream ice cream from Walmart and as you can see I'm not the only one! Panini would not leave me alone while I ate it! And, yes, I shared; I'm "that kind" of pet owner. 5.27.17"

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created for the following August SB.com Challenges:

>Music Inspiration
I was assigned "Imagine" by John Lennon
I chose the line "(But) I'm not the only one" and included it in my journaling
*NO TWIST*

>Music
I am also using this for the "Lyrics" category for the Music Challenge (a different Music Challenge)
*NO TWIST*

>Foodie
*NO TWIST*

>National ______Day
August 11th - National Panini Day
My cat's name is Panini

>Hoarders
21 items
- Everything except the 2 ice cream stickers.
*NO TWIST*

>Stickers
18 total
-Alphas (13)
-Ice cream (2)
-Word/Phrases (2)
-Button
*NO TWIST*

>Scraps
2 - The Gold & White PP and the B&W Polka-Dotted PP
*INCLUDES TWIST* of using 2 PP scraps


4 comments:

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...